Benefits of the Comfort Club
The Extreme Heating & Air Conditioning maintenance agreement, Comfort Club, provides you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
Why Choose Comfort Club?
- AC Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
- System Lifespan Increase - Your system can last up to twice as long. It's like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money - Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual service. It's the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee - Comfort Club service reduces breakdowns so much, club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards - As a Comfort Club member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment.
- Go Green - Keeping your HVAC system in good shape means it can run more efficiently, conserving energy for both you and the planet.
- Inflation Protection - Comfort Club membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Comfort Club membership.